MorningStar Apostolic Church International consists of people of various ethnic backgrounds who are endeavoring to serve God in their every day living. Established by the Lord to shine the light of His glorious Gospel to the world. Built on the foundation of the Apostles’ doctrine and empowered by Jesus Christ, our Chief Corner Stone. God has shown His favor toward us, and we are humbled by His goodness. If you are searching for truth, peace, life everlasting, miracles, restoration, or a shelter from life’s storms, please come!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Upon arriving you’ll find a warm welcome by our ushers who will assist you with parking. As you enter the building our greeters are available to answer any questions or concerns you might have. They will give you a “Visitor’s Card” we encourage you to fill this out. This allows us to get more acquainted with you and to serve you better. If you arrive early, you’ll find our He-Brew’s Lounge that offers you and your family complimentary refreshments.
As you enter our sanctuary, you’ll be met by our usher staff who will help you find a seat. Our services last approximately 2 hours and incorporate Biblical praise and worship according to:
Psa. 33:3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
Psa. 98:4 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
Psa. 150:5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
- We believe that The Bible contains the complete Word of God and every word in it is true. (Psa. 119:160, John 17:17)
- We believe in One true God. He was manifested in the flesh as Jesus Christ. We are monotheistic. (Deut. 6:4, John 14:9)
- We believe that obedience in repentance, water baptism in the name of Jesus, receiving, and being led of His Spirit to all truth which is holiness. (Acts 2:38)
- We believe in the infilling of the Holy Ghost as evidenced in the book of Acts. (Acts 2:4, 10:46)
- We believe in the local assembly and the gathering of the saints for worship, praise and fellowship. (Heb. 10:25)
- We believe that the pastor is the head of the local church. He must be able to preach/prophesy, teach, and do the work of an evangelist in spreading the Apostles’ doctrine. (Eph. 4:11)
- We believe in the “catching away” of the believers who have made themselves ready. (1 Th. 4:17)
- We believe that following the rapture, there will be a tribulation period of seven years for the world and all who were not ready. (Matt. 24:21)
- We believe…Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. (Jude 1:21)